Thursday, February 3, 2011

One Giant Step for Liz, One Small Step for this Blog

I'm baking as I write this, so you can expect a brand-new post from me tomorrow.  In the meantime, however, I spent the better part of yesterday figuring out how to create an index of all the recipes I've posted here over the last year and a half. 

There are  now two ways you can easily access them.  If you look at the right-hand side of the blog, you will see various "labels."  Click on the category that interests you (i.e. "cakes") and you will be directed to posts which contain recipes for same.

Or, scroll down further (past the "Places I Like to Eat" section) and click on "Posted Recipes."  There's your index, sorted by category and giving you the name of the recipe and when it was posted.

Hope this helps!  See you tomorrow.

(S-L-O-W-L-Y coming out of the Dark Ages, one step at a time......)

No comments:

Post a Comment